- Gil M. Penuliar, PhD, CBO (Institute of Biology, UP Diliman)
Biorisk Management in Teaching and Research Laboratories
- Blesilda M. Calub, PhD (College of Agriculture and Food Sciences, UPLB)
Challenges and Opportunities in Strengthening the Philippine National Standards for Organic Agriculture
- Maria Angelica Caranza-Sunio (Procter & Gamble Singapore Innovation Center)
Innovation to Shelf: The Role of Microbiology in Ensuring End-to-end Compliance of Consumer Products to Diverse Global Standards
- Pierangeli G. Vital, PhD (Institute of Biology, Up Diliman)
Outside-to-inside: Investigating the microbiology of environmental samples
- Deo Florence L. Onda, PhD (Marine Science Institute, UP Diliman)
Microbes in the Changing Oceans: From the Arctic to the Philippines
CLUSTER II – REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
The pre-registration deadline of the Cluster II Symposium is on March 2018. Below is a step-by-step guide for pre-registration.
- Attendees are required to register online. Visit the PSM registration website http://registration.psm.org.ph
- LOG IN with your username and password. For new users, SIGN UP to create an account.
- In your PSM Account Page, click the ‘Payment’ link on the sidebar.
- choose either Payment Method A ( Dragonpay ) orPayment Method B ( Traditional tracking via Banks ).
|Category||Pre-registration (on or before March 3 2018)||On-site Registration|
|Member||PhP 800||PhP 1,200|
|Non-member||PhP 1,000||PhP 1,400|
|Undergraduate student*||PhP 600||PhP 900|
*Students: Proof of status (i.e. registration form) needs to be provided at the time of registration. For in]quiries, email us at [email protected]
*Registration is open to everyone. Note that registration online/ creating a psm online account does not constitute official membership to the society . Please read our document for membership to learn more.