CLUSTER II – REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
The pre-registration deadline of the Cluster II Symposium is on 28 February 2017. Below is a step-by-step guide for pre-registration.
- Attendees are required to register online. Visit the PSM registration website http://registration.psm.org.ph
- LOG IN with your username and password. For new users, SIGN UP to create an account.
- In your PSM Account Page, click the ‘Payment’ link on the sidebar. There are currently two available payment options, choose between Payment Method A ( Online through Aurumpay) or Payment Method B ( Traditional tracking via Banks ).
|Category||Pre-registration (on or before February 28, 2017)||On-site Registration|
|Member||PhP 800||PhP 1,200|
|Non-member||PhP 1,000||PhP 1,400|
|Undergraduate student*||PhP 600||PhP 900|
*Students: Proof of status (i.e. registration form) needs to be provided at the time of registration. For inquiries, email us at [email protected]
A graduate student will be drawn from the attendees of Cluster 2 Symposium and will have the chance to have waived pre-registration fee for the PSM 46th Annual Convention.
- The student should be currently enrolled and must show proof.
- The winner will be announced during the Cluster 2 Symposium and must be present during announcement.
- Award is non-transferrable and not convertible to cash. *Award is subject to PSM implementing rules and regulations.